Learn what fuels elite athletic performance
The NCSF Sports Nutrition Specialist program provides you with the best educational path to nutrition expertise for both fitness and sport. Our easy-learning system enables you to understand cutting-edge nutrition practices that are aimed at physical goal attainment including improved health, fitness and performance. Become an expert and dispel the myths associated with current nutrition recommendations and novel popular diets with science-based facts.
Recommend nutrients to optimize body function and performance based on the latest research
Balancing Weight and Activity
Plan & monitor nutritional status for anabolic adaptations, effective fat loss, and body composition for health and sport performance
Supplements and Performance Enhancers
Evaluate nutrient & supplementation requirements for human performance and function
Timing Nutrients and Fluids for Optimal Results
Calculate nutrient requirements & manage nutrient-timing to accelerate adaptations to training
The NCSF has helped equip our staff with the skills necessary to deliver the highest quality service Jennifer Burke Director of Education Crunch
Choose your Sport Nutrition Program
Earn multiple industry leading credentials with this unique opportunity and increase your earning potential
Get the Edge
Whether you are looking to help clients lose weight, enhance athletic performance, or optimize health through proven nutritional strategies, earning the NCSF Sport Nutrition credential places your knowledge at the top of the fitness industry.
What You Learn:
- Advanced dietary assessment
- Goal specific macro- and micro-nutrient distribution
- Relevant differences between protein, carbs & fat type
- Facts behind popular diets and media buzz
- The newest guidelines for health, performance and competition
Skills You Develop:
- Dietary analysis for effective recommendations
- Expertise in disseminating nutritional fact from fiction
- Instruction in helping others read and understand food labeling
- Instruction in behavior modification for weight loss and lean mass gain
- Nutrition coaching for sport and fitness competitors
Affirm eliminates the cost barriers associated with initial enrollment and allows you to participate in our most popular programs.
Active and veteran military personnel can enroll in the Sport Nutrition Specialist Program using the G.I. Bill and our Military Support Plan.
Our Commitment to Excellence ensures your credential positions you for success in today’s competitive job market.