8 Frequently Asked Questions About Breast Cancer
Audio Series1 NCSF CEU
Breast cancer is a complex disease that impacts millions of individuals each year.
Learn what the current research suggests regarding lowering your disease risk through appropriate nutritional, lifestyle, and environmental factors.
This lecture will address the eight of the most frequently asked questions about breast cancer, providing you with the information necessary to make informed health decisions.
- Are there specific risk factors that I should know about?
- What effect does my activity status have on my risk for developing breast cancer?
- How can I change my diet to help prevent breast cancer?
- Does smoking or drinking contribute to my risk for breast cancer?
- What kind of impact does stress have on breast cancer?
- Is there a link between oral contraceptives or hormone replacement therapy (HRT) and breast cancer?
- Are there any specific environmental risk factors to consider?
- How often should one perform breast self-exams, or be clinically examined?
8 Frequently Asked Questions About Breast Cancer has been added to your basket.
What would you like to do next?